Hello, we are happy to accompany you with valuable learning tips for your individual learning goal. We have a few tips for you to help you progress faster with your learning.
Basic learning tips (person)
- Learn a maximum of 3-5 units (videos in a row) and then take a break for at least 30 minutes
- If you repeat the steps inside the application, your learning success dramatically increases (+50 %). Do this as often as possible. Best always!
- Use the option and select the speed of your video. If a film is too slow or too fast for you, select your own speed
- While learning, write down all questions in an application of your choice so that you can clarify them with your internal or external contact person
- It is best to work with headphones / headset and close all other applications, except those you need to study
- If possible, try different workplaces and lighting situations
- Put your phone on "silent" and put it out of your view
- Try different learning times. It is best to choose the time that suits you and your other activities.
- If you have technical problems, please contact our support email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss a topic, a course or learning tips, use our free Learn4D365 community. We do not offer guaranteed real-time support or remote sessions on your problem in the application, but open discussion in the free community is always welcome. The community functions are available independently of the learning portal. Therefore, a new, free registration is required, or you use one of your existing business or social media accounts.
Have fun and keep on learning
Your, Learn4D365 team